Sunday 15 January 2012

New starts

It has been extremely busy around here recently: what with various birthdays, Christmas, new kitchen, work being hectic as usual etc, but I think I'm finally starting to get on top of things.

My one new year's resolution this year (I don't usually make them, but felt an overwhelming urge this year) is to be more organised. If I can organise myself and my time more efficiently then I have a feeling that all the other things I would like to achieve in my life (weight loss, more crafting time, more blogging time, more quality time with husband, regular swimming with boys etc) will become much easier.

So, I have armed myself with not one but two diaries, a family calendar and a commitment to stop putting off jobs that need to be done!

I feel better for it already, and I have definitely got my craft mojo back. It has been lost for a while - there has just been that vague lingering guilt that I should be doing something crafty. But I am feeling inspired again at last and can't wait to get stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment