Friday 19 August 2011

Folksy treasury #2 - Playroom prints

We've decided to convert our cellar into a playroom with sofa-bed for guests.
It was partially converted by the previous owners but we've only ever used it for storage. We got a very pleasing quote from a local company - and I'm very excited. I've already started furnishing, decorating and accesorising in my head, and have been browsing Folksy on the look-out for cute prints.
It will mainly be an extra space for the boys, so I had them in mind when searching.
Here's what I found so far:


Iota illustration Jo Empson
Hide n Seek Lucy's Happy Place
Lucy Cunsolo littlegreenshed


Click each image for more details.

Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

  1. wow, thank you for including my fairground print! It looks right at home there amongst the other amazing pictures. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my tree house illustration. Great selection of images :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim, DMed you today on twitter about the prize. Please let me know your choice.xxx

    ReplyDelete